Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tutorial - Crocheted Summer Bracelet

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.com/2014/06/crocheted-summer-bracelets-free-tutorial.html
Make them in lots of fun colors

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"Today I have a wonderful project to share with you. And it is heavenly easy to make. I made these flat, stacking bracelets (see pictures at the end) last summer and they were such fun to wear so this year I decided to make some more but a bit different.To make these you need cotton crochet yarn / thread. I used sport yarn and adequate hook For a wrist circumference of  16cm/ 6.3" I chained 52 +1 as a sc for the next row. Row 1 to 8: sc in all stitches. Remember to chain 1 more at the end of each row as the beginning sc for the next row".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment